Monday, June 26, 2017

From Waterfall to Waterfall

 MT Rainer 14,410 feet , Whitney is highest, 3 more in colorado and then Rainier.  The wonderland trail encircles the mountain, it is a wide shady trail with 18 backpack campsites (defineately on my bucket list).  We hiked about 6 miles to Carter, Madcap and Narada Falls.   

So, I don't know what happened to this post, some pics are missing and it should be before the next post.  I have had some technical difficulties, mostly with wi-fi signals.  Ahhh, I am trying not to give up, I will say we had one follower comment about the bonus offer of a souvenir, she said she would take dollar bills or ice cream whichever was easier to mail to DC (now who could that be). Let us know if your out there, maybe you have forgotten us already, the name is Fitzmaurice.  Love ya'll



 

No comments:

Post a Comment