Well here we are in Redding, forgetting how HOT is gets here. We are looking to raft and or kayak on the Trinity River so we stopped by the visitor center and talked with a nice older women who didn't know much about the area but was happy to give us all the pamphlets we could carry. Then John see's it, a sign, his sign..."There's no such thing as too much fun". That is why I am crazy, trying to help him fulfill his dream of funology (is that a word?). Ok so now I am not jumping around but I have no pictures, I download them and they are on my iPad but I don't see them from the blog link. Yikes!
Then John see's another sign, he says it is the same sign that was here 4 years ago when we stopped. Pardon our dust...I guess it takes a long to complete projects in Redding. There are cool things to do here, a beautiful sundial and bike trails, but not when it is so hot. Off to WhiskeyTown Lake for a dip (a very cool dip) some trees and dinner. Vegetable pizza and salad.
Then John see's another sign, he says it is the same sign that was here 4 years ago when we stopped. Pardon our dust...I guess it takes a long to complete projects in Redding. There are cool things to do here, a beautiful sundial and bike trails, but not when it is so hot. Off to WhiskeyTown Lake for a dip (a very cool dip) some trees and dinner. Vegetable pizza and salad.
Good news, very GOOD news!!!!!
I downloaded a Blogger App and now we have pictures! I can't write in the appropriate place, but this is progress. So maybe the coliseum is done, now the Vatican.
No comments:
Post a Comment