Well we got up early on Saturday Morning and got a nice shady spot. The wind was up so we took a much longer hike than expected to a beautiful creek, it was shady and a cool breeze. Now we (I) am pumped to climb atop the motor home and lift the kayaks out of the trash cans. It is only scarey because I think John is going to pull them out of my hands and I am going to go flying down with them. The lake was gorgeous, the wind died down and we found an inlet all to ourselves with the biggest Polly wogs you have every seen (Ok, I will look I think I took a picture.) Definately do NOT feed the geese, you will have a friend for life and I think you would have to take it home. This guy ways almost in my kayak, with no food. Nice view from the motor home, we stayed until dark (9:15) had salmon and hotdogs with salad and crystal light. Don't you love camping food. Great day, we head to the Trinity River tomorrow to do some rafting. Missing you.
No comments:
Post a Comment