That was a wonderful paddle, the wind kicked up at the end to bring us back to shore. We had a freeloader on board, this little guy was sitting in the kitchen, I scooped him up real quick with 2 pans and tossed him out, we got 2 of his brothers that night. I heard one more last night but he wiggled off the trap. Must have been a family vacationing at the lake and thought our place look like their next home. At home I am fondly referred to as "rat women", these little guys don't have a chance.
We stopped on the way back to camp #2 and had a picnic by the river where the salmon come back to spawn every year. John is the Jenga champ! I am having a hard time whopping him, maybe that is because I am giving him such a whopping at Cribbage, golf (cards), monopoly (cards) backgammon and even Yahtzee. We love the big Jenga Johnny made for John but it just was too big for this trip. It is hard to have a campfire because it isn't getting dark until 9:30 and then we are in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment