Saturday, July 15, 2017

Taking a Big Break (golf)

  

Columbia Park Golf Course, overlooking the Columbia River
The Geese are cheering John on and see the paddle boat going by.

  
Gramma saw this train and took a picture for Joshua and a Picture of Mt Hood for Julia.  We have come full circle, one of our first Campgrounds was the Cascade locks not far from Mt Hood, now we are headed for the Dalles (pronounced Dalls). Which is the neighboring town to Mt Hood.  I was reading that you can take a tram to the top of Mt Hood and walk or ride down.  Darn I wish I new that, too late, I think John is tiring of driving, I don't even want to ask.  We are nearing 5000 miles!!!!!   We should be in Bend tomorrow to do shopping for the Family Reunion and find a Church for Sunday.  Probably not a bunch of exciting stuff, pictures of Walmart, Safeway and Costco.   Bless your hearts for staying with us.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment